The new MFHS health education and referral kiosk system is now available online! This new system is designed to provide our participants with health and nutrition education, information about all of our services and more. You can see the kiosk in person at one of our health centers throughout Northeast Pennsylvania, and now you can also view the kiosk program at home on your computer.
What Does The Kiosk Do?
The new kiosk is designed to provide nutrition education, as well as to help streamline office visits. When using the kiosk, you can:
- Fill out the WIC dietary questionnaire.
- Find out which MFHS programs you may qualify for.
- Learn about good nutrition and healthy eating.
- Learn about different types of birth control that are available to you.
Prepare you for your first visit to a MFHS health center.
The kiosk program will continue to expand and offer more education and interactive services in the future. You can view the kiosk online by clicking the button below:
Do I Qualify?
You may know MFHS just for WIC, or from your family planning visits, but we offer so much than just those programs. If you've never checked before, or you are new to MFHS, you may be surprised to learn that you could be eligible for more than one of our services. We have developed a quick, anonymous survey which can help you discover the full benefit of MFHS for you. To find out what you qualify for:
- Click the button above to enter the kiosk.
- Click on "Do I Qualify?" in the center of the home screen.
- Click on "Do I Qualify?" again on the next screen to take the survey, OR
- Click on any of our programs to get information specific to that service.
If you are preparing for your first WIC appointment, or are preparing to be recertified, you can save time during your office visit by filling out your dietary questionnaire before you go. The questionnaires help you and your WIC staff examine your diet and find ways to improve your health and eating habits. The following questionnaires are available on our kiosk:
- Women (used for pregnant and postpartum women)
- Infant (used for children under 1 year of age)
- Child (used for children ages 1-5 years old)
You can access them directly via the button below.